Chicago Style Wagyu Beef Hot Dogs, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicago style wagyu beef hot dogs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicago Style Wagyu Beef Hot Dogs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicago Style Wagyu Beef Hot Dogs is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicago style wagyu beef hot dogs using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicago Style Wagyu Beef Hot Dogs:
- Get 4 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Hot Dogs.
- Take 4 of English Cut Hot Dog Buns.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Butter.
- Make ready 1 TSP of Poppyseed.
- Get 1 TSP of Celery Salt.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Yellow Mustard.
- Take 1 of Whole Pickle.
- Prepare 1 of White Onion.
- Take 1 of Vine Ripe Tomato.
- Take 4 of Pickled Banana Peppers.
- Make ready 1/4 CUP of Relish.
- Take 1 DROP of Green Food Coloring (if desired).
- Make ready of Salt & Black Pepper (to season).
Instructions to make Chicago Style Wagyu Beef Hot Dogs:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU HOT DOG TOPPINGS Cut the vine ripe tomato into 8 wedges, and season with salt and black pepper. Set aside. Cut the pickled banana peppers in half, length wise, and set aside. Cut the whole pickle into quarters, and set aside.Dice the white onion, and reserve. Place the relish in a small bowl. If desired, combine a drop of green food coloring to the relish, and stir until the relish is bright green..
- GRILLING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU HOT DOGS AND BUNS Preheat your grill to 400°F. Place the Fullblood Wagyu hot dogs on the grill, and cook for 3 minutes on each side (or until an internal temperature of at least 150°F is reached). Set aside.Brush the inside of the hot dog buns with the butter, and season with salt. Place the buns on the grill, cut side down, and gently toast the bun. Remove the buns from the grill, and place the cooked hot dogs inside the buns. Set them on a large plate..
- FINAL STEPS Place two wedges of tomato and one pickle spear on each grilled Fullblood Wagyu hot dog.Drizzle the hot dogs with yellow mustard. Place 2 halves of the banana peppers on top of each hot dog. Then, add the chopped white onions and a dollop of the green relish to each hot dog. Sprinkle the celery salt and poppyseeds on top of the Fullblood Wagyu hot dogs. Serve, and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicago style wagyu beef hot dogs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicago Style Wagyu Beef Hot Dogs Recipe Video: