Crispy cube shaped french fries, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crispy cube shaped french fries. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crispy cube shaped french fries is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Crispy cube shaped french fries is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crispy cube shaped french fries using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy cube shaped french fries:
- Take 5 of Potatoes (cubed).
- Get 2 cups of Vegetable Oil.
- Get 1 cup of Olive Oil (optional).
- Get of Oregano.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Water.
Steps to make Crispy cube shaped french fries:
- Wash and drain potatoes thoroughly. Cut into cubes and place them in a large sauté pan along with salted water. (Potatoes should be covered with water) Boil potatoes and drain..
- In the same sauté pan add in Vegetable oil along with the Olive Oil, and heat from medium to high..
- Add in potatoes and fry..
- These delicious crunchy little french fries taste delicious with just a sprinkle of Oregano and Salt, but you could always add your favorite toppings. Kali Orexi!! 🙂.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crispy cube shaped french fries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Crispy cube shaped french fries Recipe Video: