Homemade French Fries, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, homemade french fries. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade French Fries is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Homemade French Fries is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade french fries using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade French Fries:
- Prepare 10 of large russet potatoes, peeled and rinsed.
- Make ready 2 quarts of vegetable oil, can sub canola oil.
- Get of Salt.
Steps to make Homemade French Fries:
- Slice the potatoes into ½ inch thick sticks. Using a French fry cutter makes this much easier..
- Soak the potato slices in cold water for a minimum of one hour, and up to overnight. The longer, the better as this process removes the starch which makes for extra crispy fries..
- Rinse the fries twice with cold water..
- Lay the fries on paper towels or a clean dishcloth and pat them as dry as possible..
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or dutch oven to 300 degrees F. You’ll need to fry in about six batches, begin with a quart of oil and add more as needed. Frying too many at once makes them less crispy..
- Use a slotted spoon to add the potatoes to the oil and fry for about 5-6 minutes. The oil should bubble lightly, we’re only heating the potatoes, we don’t want them to crisp yet..
- Place the cooked potatoes on a paper towel lined plate and fry the rest of the remaining batches..
- Increase the heat to 400 degrees F and fry each batch a second time until they are crisp and golden-brown, about 5 minutes or so..
- Remove them and place them on dry paper towels. Sprinkle with salt as soon as they come out..
- Serve with ketchup or fry sauce and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food homemade french fries recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Homemade French Fries Recipe Video: