Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tinklee's seasoned steak fries. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tinklee's seasoned steak fries using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries:
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen steak fries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 envelope of lipton's savory herb &garlic seasoning.
Instructions to make Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries:
- preheat oven to 375F; line baking pan with liner if you use them (I use Reynolds new baking liner, comes in a roll like the foil does, saves wear on your pan and faster/easier clean up).
- place steak fries in a pile on the baking sheet.
- pour the oil over the fries and mix them all around until completely coated, every single one.
- open seasoning packet and shake over fries, remix until all fries are coated.
- spread out flat on baking sheet, and bake for 22-27mins.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tinklee's seasoned steak fries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries Recipe Video: