Easy Stovetop Steak Fries, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy stovetop steak fries. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Stovetop Steak Fries is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Easy Stovetop Steak Fries is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy stovetop steak fries using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Stovetop Steak Fries:
- Prepare 3 large of russett potatoes, cleaned.
- Get 4 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of salt to sprinkle over fries..
Instructions to make Easy Stovetop Steak Fries:
- Microwave or bake your potatoes until tender but not too soft. Microwave can take up to 10 minutes. Baking will be in a 425 oven for 45-60 minutes..
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle cut them length wise into quarters..
- In a hot large skillet, heat oil on medium heat..
- Add potatoes and leave cooking on each side until you reach desired brown color and crispness..
- This usually takes 3-4 minutes a side..
- Sprinkle with salt when finished cooking and serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy stovetop steak fries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Easy Stovetop Steak Fries Recipe Video: