Potato Waffle Poutine, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, potato waffle poutine. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato Waffle Poutine is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Potato Waffle Poutine is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have potato waffle poutine using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Waffle Poutine:
- Get 7 of potatoes.
- Make ready 1 of gravy.
- Take 1 of cheese curd or shredded mozza.
Steps to make Potato Waffle Poutine:
- FYI... The potatoes should be cold going into the waffle iron, so make sure you've got time..
- Peel & (boil or steam) potatoes. They're done when you can fork them and there's no resistance..
- While (potatoes, boiling/steaming) shred some mozza, make some gravy, get some curd ready, have a beer, etc....
- Smash the potatoes. <important>Do not add butter or milk!</important> Salt to taste. <opinion>Go to town on these, chunky smashed potatoes are great, but not here.</opinion>.
- <reminder> the smashed potatoes should be cold. Preheat your waffle iron before using it. </reminder>.
- Spoon in some potato to the waffle iron and close it. This generally takes longer than waffles. I wouldn't open it for the first few minutes (FAIL). They're done when they're done. <pro tip>Use your sense of smell here</pro tip>.
- Add gratuitous amounts of cheese and gravy. You'll notice the waffle pockets do a great job holding the cheese and gravy. Enjoy it first, thank me later, eh?.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food potato waffle poutine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Potato Waffle Poutine Recipe Video: