Mike's Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries & Aioli, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, mike's garlic parmesan steak fries & aioli. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries & Aioli is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries & Aioli is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's garlic parmesan steak fries & aioli using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries & Aioli:
- Prepare of Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries.
- Take 6 large of Idaho Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Get 1 of 9.5 oz Bottle Squeezable Garlic Bottle.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Dehydrated Red Onions.
- Get 1/3 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of High Heat Oil.
- Make ready 1 large of Ziplock Bag.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Garlic Aioli Dip.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Chives.
- Get 4 of Garlic Cloves [minced].
- Make ready 1 of Salt & Pepper [to taste].
- Get 3/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Mike's Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries & Aioli:
- Quarter potatoes then cut by thirds. Soak in ice water for 10 minutes. This step is important since it will make your fries much crisper..
- Place all ingredients except for Sea Salt and Parmesan Cheese [and only 1/2 of the bottle of sqeezable garlic] in your Ziplock bag and massage well..
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray lightly with Pam..
- Mix all potatoes in your Ziplock bag and massage well again..
- Place on baking sheet separately and sprinkle remaining garlic-olive oil mixture in bag on top of potatoes..
- Sprinkle additional dried parsley, garlic powder, 1/2 of your sea salt and lastly, 1/2 of your Parmesan Cheese on top of potatoes. Lightly spray Pam the tops of potatoes to fully attach your additional seasonings..
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes. Flip potatoes over and sprinkle additional dried parsley-garlic powder and remaining sea salt and Parmesan Cheese. Lightly spray with Pam once again. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until browned. I use a T-Fal convection fryer for this that works well..
- Serve with Garlic Aioli Dip. Simply mix all Aioli ingredients and chill..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's garlic parmesan steak fries & aioli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Garlic Parmesan Steak Fries & Aioli Recipe Video: