Hot-Skins Taco Poutine, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, hot-skins taco poutine. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hot-Skins Taco Poutine is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Hot-Skins Taco Poutine is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have hot-skins taco poutine using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot-Skins Taco Poutine:
- Make ready 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 envelope of Package of Taco Seasoning.
- Get 3/4 cup of Cheddar Cheese (*gratted).
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of Green Onion.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Packaged Gravy.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Make ready 5 of Potatoes (*sliced).
- Prepare 3 cup of Oil.
Steps to make Hot-Skins Taco Poutine:
- In a frying pan cook 1/2lb of ground beef cooked as desired. Add your taco seasoning, following the instructions on the back of the packaging. While ground beef is cooking get a large bowl an fill half the bowl with water. Grab a cutting board and knife, plus the 5 potatoes required. Cut potatoes into round circles, about 1/2 inch thick. Place cut potatoes into bowl of water so they do not brown. After potatoes are cut grab a deep frying pan or pot adding the 3 cups of oil. Do not turn on until ready to start deep frying potatoes. Grate your cheddar cheese and cut your green onion. Don't forget to put some sour cream in a dish. Now that your beef is cooked the oil can be turned on to a med-high heat. While oil is heating start gravy; follow instructions on back of packaging. Getting some paper towl on a plait, grab some soaked cut potatoes and dry as much as possible Before placing in hot oil. Repeat this method to prevent a fire hazard and cook potatoes to desired crunchiness. Don't f.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hot-skins taco poutine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hot-Skins Taco Poutine Recipe Video: