Carbonara Spaghetti Day, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, carbonara spaghetti day. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carbonara Spaghetti Day is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Carbonara Spaghetti Day is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have carbonara spaghetti day using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carbonara Spaghetti Day:
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tbs of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Make ready 3 pcs of champignons.
- Get 100 gr of prawns.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get of any herbs.
Instructions to make Carbonara Spaghetti Day:
- Cook the pasta..
- While waiting for the pasta, cook the sauce..
- Heat garlic & olive oil in a pan. Wait until goldening. Then put herbs, for a while. Then put the prawns..
- Break an egg into a bowl. Mix with parmesan cheese for about 5 minutes..
- Put the pasta to the pan (also pour 1 cup of pasta water). Turn off the heat. Put the egg sauce & dried oregano. Stir it for a while..
- Ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food carbonara spaghetti day recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Carbonara Spaghetti Day Recipe Video: