Mike's Hillbilly Poutine, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mike's hillbilly poutine. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Hillbilly Poutine is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Hillbilly Poutine is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's hillbilly poutine using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Hillbilly Poutine:
- Take 1 of LG Bag Thick Steak Fries [thin fries just don't hold up].
- Get as needed of Brown Gravy.
- Make ready as needed of Velveeta Cheese.
- Get to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 1 of LG Sheet Tinfoil.
Steps to make Mike's Hillbilly Poutine:
- Since most hillbillies don't have lifting racks to crisp their fries - they'll simply crumple an oversized sheet of tinfoil and place fries gently on top to crisp..
- Sprinkle fries with salt and pepper. Do not grease or coat tinfoil. Bake steak fries as per manufactures directions. Just make sure they're good and crispy! ;0).
- Use either jarred brown gravy or packet form. Heat well. You'll want to make extra gravy for dipping!.
- Use Velveeta Cheese in any form. I like the mini blocks for freshness. Heat in microwave until smooth..
- Another good option..
- Lightly drizzle gravy over the top of fries then melted cheese..
- Serve with a side of piping hot brown gravy for dipping. Garnish with fresh or dried parsley. Enjoy your taste of the deep South! Now y'all come back. Ya hear?!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's hillbilly poutine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Hillbilly Poutine Recipe Video: