French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, french beans/green beans -potato stir fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook french beans/green beans -potato stir fry using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry:
- Make ready 300 grams of French beans/green beans (chopped).
- Make ready 1 of medium sized potato(peeled and chopped).
- Take 1 of small onion(finely chopped).
- Take 1 of small tomato (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Get 1-2 of (slit) green chillies (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of amchur (dried mango) powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cilantro leaves (for garnishing).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
Instructions to make French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry:
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
- When the oil is hot, add in the cumin seeds and wait till they crackle.
- Add in the minced garlic and sauté. Don’t let it get brown. (Be careful. Garlic gets burnt very fast).
- Add in the chopped onion and sauté till they get translucent. (Don’t let the onions turn brown).
- Add in the chopped potatoes and sauté well, for about 2-3 minutes..
- Add the chopped beans and sauté for 2 minutes..
- Add in the salt as per your taste..
- Add in all the powder spices except the garam masala and sauté well..
- Put on the lid and let the veggies cook on low flame till the potatoes become tender and the beans become soft..
- After 5-7 minutes, check the doneness of the veggies and add the chopped tomatoes.
- Put on the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes till the tomatoes get soft and mushy..
- Turn off the flame and add in a teaspoon of garam masala and mix well..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro leaves and serve..
- Serve hot as a side dish or stuff in bread as a snack..
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food french beans/green beans -potato stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry Recipe Video: