Carne Asada (Steak) Fries, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, carne asada (steak) fries. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carne Asada (Steak) Fries is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Carne Asada (Steak) Fries is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carne asada (steak) fries using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carne Asada (Steak) Fries:
- Get 8 of Potatoes, sliced thin (into fries).
- Take 1 lb of Shredded Cheese (I use Monterrey Jack).
- Get 1 lb of Steak, cooked and diced.
Steps to make Carne Asada (Steak) Fries:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Fry up them taters.
- Season em good (I use Lawrys season salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper).
- Cook that steak & then dice it.
- Pregrease your baking dish & Layer up! Toss fries, cheese, and steak in dish (I use my cast iron skillet). and repeat layers. DONT BE SHY WITH THE CHEESE!.
- Bake for about 10 mins or until cheese is melted.
- Add your own toppings such as sour cream, guac, pico, etc. AND ENJOY!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food carne asada (steak) fries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Carne Asada (Steak) Fries Recipe Video: