perfect french fries my way, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, perfect french fries my way. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
perfect french fries my way is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. perfect french fries my way is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have perfect french fries my way using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make perfect french fries my way:
- Take 4 of potatoes (choose the best kind for frying).
- Take 2 cup of oil, for friyng (I like to use sunflower oil).
- Get 3 clove of garlic, skin on.
- Take 1 bunch of rosemary.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Steps to make perfect french fries my way:
- well wash potatoes and bring then whole to a pan with salted boiling water..
- cook potatoes until they are cooked but still firm. DO NOT overcook than as you do for mashing..
- drain potatoes and leave then in a ice bath for 20 minutes..
- pat dry and leave potatoes to the fridge overnight..
- remove potatoes from the fridge and cut then like battons. I think it's much better leave skin on but at this stage you can peel the potatoes..
- heat the oil in the pan until 375oF (180oC) if you have a thermometer. If you don't, you can test oil temperature by adding a mathstick to the pan. when the mathstick fire up, oil will be hot enough!.
- deep fry the potatoes until it's golden. you may fry then in batches..
- in the last batch, when the potatoes are almost ready add the 3 whole garlic cloves. at the last minute, add rosemary..
- then it's done! just add little salt (I like to use maldon or fleur de sel) and pepper and devour..
- this method is great, because you can have perfect french fries, soft inside and crisp outside, without blanch then in oil before deep fry then..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food perfect french fries my way recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
perfect french fries my way Recipe Video: