My Homemade Seasoned French Fries, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my homemade seasoned french fries. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Homemade Seasoned French Fries is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Homemade Seasoned French Fries is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my homemade seasoned french fries using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Homemade Seasoned French Fries:
- Prepare 5 lb of bag of russet potatoes (larger sized potatoes).
- Make ready 1 of oil for frying.
- Make ready 1 of seasoned salt to taste.
- Take 1 of pepper to taste.
Instructions to make My Homemade Seasoned French Fries:
- peel potatoes..
- start heating oil in a deep skillet filled high enough to cover potatoes and give them room to move around (or use a deep fryer).
- cut potatoes longwise into half inch thick slices. then lay flat and cut each slice again a half inch thick. so u have half inch thick sticks. keep smaller ones and edges. it'll be fine. ( I use a potato cutter).
- once grease is hot ( test by tossing in a piece of potato if it sinks them floats within about 30 seconds ur good) toss in about 1/5 of ur potato sticks. make sure u don't overload ur pan or it will cool grease and fries will be soggy..
- cook about 10-12 minutes stirring them halfway through. they should be nice and golden. if u want them more crisp just cook longer..
- remove from grease and drain onto paper towel lined plate..
- sprinkle with season salt and pepper to taste..
- repeat until ur out of potato sticks...
- serve.. :).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my homemade seasoned french fries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
My Homemade Seasoned French Fries Recipe Video: