Chicken Carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken carbonara. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Carbonara is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Carbonara is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken carbonara using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Carbonara:
- Prepare 5 ounces of chicken tenderloin (2 pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 ounce of chopped prosciutto ham.
- Prepare 2 ounces of cooked red lentil penne.
- Prepare 1 ounce of chopped baby Bella mushrooms.
- Take 1 ounce of chopped baby spinach.
- Get 1/3 cup of sweet frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fat free half & half.
- Take 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 of chopped garlic cloves.
Steps to make Chicken Carbonara:
- Over med high heat in a stainless steel pan start cooking prosciutto.
- Add in mushroom and garlic.
- Add chicken tenderloin and cook thoroughly, remove from pan.
- Add in half & half reduce.
- Add in spinach and allow to wilt.
- Add cooked pasta and peas reduce liquid before removing from heat. Place in a serving dish and place chicken on top.
- MFP information.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food chicken carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken Carbonara Recipe Video: