Meatball Sub Homecook style, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, meatball sub homecook style. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meatball Sub Homecook style is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Meatball Sub Homecook style is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook meatball sub homecook style using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball Sub Homecook style:
- Get 1 quart of leftover sauce, swiss chicken pattie atop linguine.
- Get 1 pound of beef meatballs.
- Take 4 of hotdog buns.
- Take 4 tablespoons of butter softened.
- Get 4 slices of swiss cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese for sauce.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese for topping.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 tablespoons of sugar for sauce.
Instructions to make Meatball Sub Homecook style:
- Turn broiler on hi. Brown the meatballs. Add the sauce, sugar, and 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese. Simmer 20 minutes covered..
- Brush the softened butter to the hotdog buns. Put the buns under the broiler, till lightly browned..
- Add the meatballs swiss cheese and a little more sauce..
- Add cheddar cheese and parmesan. Put under the broiler till cheese melts. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food meatball sub homecook style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Meatball Sub Homecook style Recipe Video: