Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's gilroy garlic french fries. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's gilroy garlic french fries using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries:
- Make ready of Garlic Fries & Dip.
- Prepare 4 large of Russet Potatoes [cut long-lengthwise-about the same width of your index finger].
- Get 1 of 9.5 oz Bottle Minced Squeeze Garlic With Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Each: Garlic Infused Olive Oil - Granulated Garlic - Dried Parsley - Thyme - Sea Salt - Onion Powder - Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 large of Ziplock Bag.
- Take 1 of Sour Cream & Chives [for dip].
- Take 1 of Bottle Granulated Garlic [sprinkle following baking].
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sea Salt Or A Powdered Salt [divided - sprinkle following baking].
Instructions to make Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries:
- Cut potatoes into French Fry form about the size of your index finger and soak in ice water [more ice than water] for 30 minutes - up to 2 hours. This step is VERY important since it makes your fries much crisper than they would without - especially since you're baking them..
- Place one of your oven racks closest to the hottest area of your oven. Top or bottom - depending upon your specific oven model..
- Preheat over to 450°..
- Excluding sour cream, chives, potatoes and your finishing sprinkles of granulated garlic & sea salt - mix everything in an extra large Ziplock bag..
- After 30 minute + chill in ice - dry fries completely on paper towels..
- Place 1/2 of your fries in your ZipIock Bag and massage well..
- Arrange fries on racks or on slightly crumpled up tinfoil so the fries can brown and crisp underneath. Or, you can lay completely flat..
- Add your other half of fries to bag, massage and repeat process..
- Lightly sprinkle granulated garlic and 1/2 tbs sea salt over fries..
- Place fries on hottest rack and bake for 30 minutes. Watch your fries closely after 20 minutes to make sure garlic isn't burning..
- Flip fries over 15 minutes in to bake cycle and sprinkle again with granulated garlic and remaining sea salt. Put back in oven for 15 - 20 minutes..
- Since there is thyme in this recipe, sour cream is the VERY best condiment to serve these garlic fries with. However, if you omit the thyme, ketchup works quite well..
- Chefs Note: You can deep fry these garlic fries. If we do, we use a garlic infused high heat oil we purchase online. DIRECTIONS FOR FRYING: Heat oil - Add fries but don't over pack them - Blanch fries in hot oil for 6 - 7 minutes until they're limp and pale - Drain on paper towels for a few minutes to even a few hours - When ready to fully fry, place fries back in hot oil for 10 minutes or until crispy - Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with granulated garlic and salt immediately..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's gilroy garlic french fries recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries Recipe Video: