French Fry casserole, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, french fry casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Fry casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. French Fry casserole is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook french fry casserole using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Fry casserole:
- Get of ingredients.
- Get 2 lb of beef.
- Get 1 bag of shredded cheese (you can use whatever but I prefer chedder).
- Take 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 3 dash of pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Any or all other spices of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped or powder.
- Get 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 1 of chopped mushroom or 2 can mushrooms.
- Take 1 of If you want you can add diced tomatoes but make sure if you use the can of diced tomatoes that all the juice is out so it won't make your meal too juicy.
- Make ready 1 of 13×9 pan or 9×9 pan.
- Make ready 1 bunch of fries (depends on what pansize).
Steps to make French Fry casserole:
- Brown beef.
- After browning drain as much extra grease as possible.
- This step you can either use the skillet or a bigger bowl. Mix cream of mushroom soup,spices,salt, pepper, tomatoes(if you choose),onion and garlic powder, and the cans of mushrooms all together with ground beef.
- Preheat over to 425°f.
- Find a pan for your meal. We use a 9×9 pan but you can use whichever you like. 13×9 is my next choice.
- Place mixture into pan and spread out evenly throughout pan.
- Place french fries over mixture in pan. Try not to overlap but at the same time try to cover all the mixture..
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until fries are golden brown.
- After fries are golden place shredded cheese over the top covering all the fries.
- Place back in oven for another 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy your meal!!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food french fry casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
French Fry casserole Recipe Video: