FRENCH FRIES and Sloppy Sauce, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, french fries and sloppy sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
FRENCH FRIES and Sloppy Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. FRENCH FRIES and Sloppy Sauce is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook french fries and sloppy sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make FRENCH FRIES and Sloppy Sauce:
- Get 2 large of long potatoes.
- Take 2 cup of vegetable shortening (Crisco).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of mayonaise.
- Take 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of dill pickle juice.
Instructions to make FRENCH FRIES and Sloppy Sauce:
- Slice potato lengthwise about 1/4 inch thick per slice..
- Then cut each slice into narrow strips for fries cutting them all as close to the same size as you can..
- Heat shortening in 6 quart weighted sauce pan on medium high to high heat. A pan with a weighted bottom will conduct and hold the heat more evenly. When shortening is hot enough, you will be able to see the heat rise. At this point, carefully drop all of the fries in the oil. The grease will splatter . . . Be careful!.
- Fries will cook for 15 minutes. Do not stir other than to make sure they are in the oil at first. When done, remove browned fries from oil with tonges, a spatula, or a big spoon with holes. Salt to your liking while hot. Drain on paper towels..
- Make your classic "Sloppy Sauce" while fries are cooling. In a small bowl, whip together mayonaise, ketchup, and pickle juice with a fork..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food french fries and sloppy sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
FRENCH FRIES and Sloppy Sauce Recipe Video: