Cheesy Roasted French Fries, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy roasted french fries. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Roasted French Fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Roasted French Fries is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy roasted french fries using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Roasted French Fries:
- Take 6 of potatoes (I use golden yukon).
- Take 1 tbsp of Mccormick's Montreal steak seasoning.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of minced onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Steps to make Cheesy Roasted French Fries:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Slice potatoes into rough french fry shapes and rinse. You can use more or less potatoes, depending on what kind you use and their size. You don't want then more than 1 layer thick on your pan..
- Spread oil on a baking sheet. Spread potatoes evenly on sheet, one layer thick, sprinkle on all the seasonings and minced bits to your own taste. Put in oven for 20 minutes..
- At 20 minutes, remove potatoes and turn them all over. Sprinkle shredded cheese (whatever you like best! We used Monterey jack and colby!) And put back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes. Potatoes should be soft, cheese should be crispy and starting to brown!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy roasted french fries recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cheesy Roasted French Fries Recipe Video: