Best ever French Fries!, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, best ever french fries!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best ever French Fries! is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Best ever French Fries! is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have best ever french fries! using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Best ever French Fries!:
- Prepare 1 of large russet potato or 2 medium potatoes. per person per serving.
- Take 1 of oil for frying approximately 2"deep. We like vegetable oil..
- Make ready 1 of salt.
- Take 1 large of deep pan/pot (a wok works well).
- Prepare 1 of slotted spoon or tongs.
- Take 1 of lots of paper towles.
- Prepare 1 large of heat proof (glass or metal) bowl.
- Prepare 1 of mandolin or knife to cut potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of colander to rinse potatoes.
Steps to make Best ever French Fries!:
- Fill a pan 2" (inches) deep with oil and set on the stove. Put some paper towels in a heat proof bowl. Make sure you have a large slotted spoon handy (or tongs) to fish the fries out of the oil with. Lay out some lint free dish cloths or lots of paper towles. You'll need them to dry your cut/rinsed potatoes..
- Pick out some good looking blemish free taters or just cut off any ugly spots.
- Wash the dirt off of them..
- Using a mandolin or knife cut into french fries. We leave the skin on..
- Rinse cut potatoes..
- Dry cut potatoes.
- Heat your oil, (Which should already be in a pan on the stove) over Medium to Medium High heat, to about 325-340°F.
- Once oil is hot add potatoes in one to two handfuls at a time. BE CAREFUL!!! If your potatoes are not super dry they WILL splatter HOT oil everywhere!.
- Keep moving them around in the oil for 3 minutes or until the start to blister. Then remove them to your paper towel lined bowl. They are not ready to eat yet. Sorry 😕.
- After all of your fries have been cooked to this point. Remove oil from heat and let fries cool COMPLETELY..
- After they have cooled heat up your oil again..
- Add fries back into hot oil and fry until golden brown and crispy!.
- Using same bowl discard used paper towels and add new ones. When fries are cooked put them in bowl sprinkle salt over hot fries and toss them to get salt on all of the fries..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food best ever french fries! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Best ever French Fries! Recipe Video: