One Pan Spaghetti Carbonara, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, one pan spaghetti carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One Pan Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. One Pan Spaghetti Carbonara is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook one pan spaghetti carbonara using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One Pan Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Get 1 pound of dry spaghetti.
- Take 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 6 ounces of bacon, diced.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of green peas.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of hot sauce.
- Take 3 tablespoons of flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Steps to make One Pan Spaghetti Carbonara:
- A large saute pan is the best for this..
- Place the chopped bacon in the pan on medium heat..
- Cook bacon until crispy, then remove from pan to a paper towel to drain.
- Chop your garlic, add to the pan. Cook about 30 seconds..
- Add chicken broth to pan. Increase heat to medium high..
- Bring broth to a boil..
- I like to break pasta in half, it seems to work better. Add pasta to pan. Adjust heat to keep broth at a low boil..
- Stir your pasta frequently so it doesn't stick together. Cook for about 6 minutes..
- While the pasta is cooking, mix the eggs, hot sauce (if using), cream and cheese together..
- Add green peas to pasta and stir in. You want the green peas to be done about the same time as the pasta. Bright green looks better also..
- Once the pasta is cooked, slowly stir in the egg/cheese mixture into the pasta..
- Almost all the liquid should be gone about this time, just a tiny bit remaining. Reduce heat to low, stir in chopped parsley..
- Stir for about 1 minute. Turn off heat, serve..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food one pan spaghetti carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
One Pan Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe Video: