The Healthiest French Fries, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, the healthiest french fries. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Healthiest French Fries is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. The Healthiest French Fries is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook the healthiest french fries using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make The Healthiest French Fries:
- Make ready to taste of Pink Himalayan or purple salt -.
- Get Half of a stick of salted butter.
- Prepare of Potatoes of choice, red/white/pee wee.
- Make ready of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- Take of Cajun powder or garlic.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- Take of Oregano.
- Make ready of Red pepper flakes.
- Get of Avocado oil, or avocado and coconut oil blend.
- Take of Fresh Pecorino romano cheese (to taste).
Steps to make The Healthiest French Fries:
- Turn on pan to low heat and pour a layer of avocado oil.
- While the oil is heating up, wash, peel (or keep skin on), and cut potatoes to preference.
- Season potatoes to taste with salt, cajun, and pepper or any other seasonings to taste.
- Put the potatoes in a plate or bowl and cover with a piece of paper towel to dry them a bit, if they are too wet, the oil can pop a lot while they cook.
- Turn the heat up to medium and place potatoes in oil.
- Add 1/4th of the stick of butter to pan and move it around until it melts, while also stirring the potatoes.
- Turn the between high and medium at a few minute intervals so they cook well inside and out, add the other 1/4th of the butter stick half way through cooking as they start to yellow. You can tell they need more butter if you stick a fork in a potato and it's hard, it should be soft so they have a fluffy texture.
- Add a couple of drops of lemon juice right before they come out, don't add it too early because they can burn.
- Once they become light to medium brown, turn off the heat and place them onto a plate with a paper towel under them so it soaks up excess oil and add pecorino romano cheese or any additional seasoning to taste.
- Let them cool off a little and enjoy.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food the healthiest french fries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
The Healthiest French Fries Recipe Video: