Frying Pan French Fries, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, frying pan french fries. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frying Pan French Fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Frying Pan French Fries is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook frying pan french fries using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Frying Pan French Fries:
- Get 5-6 of medium sized potatoes (can use as many as you want).
- Make ready of Frying oil (I use canola).
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Equipment for cooking.
- Make ready of Frying pan.
- Make ready of Wire mesh collander.
- Get of Cooking chopsticks or wooden spatula.
Instructions to make Frying Pan French Fries:
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Cut potatoes in half the long way, then cut the halves into quarters with cut sides facing down for easiest cutting.
- Make the quarters into slices according to your desired thickness (I usually get 2-4 fries from each quarter).
- Once cut, soak fries in bowl of ice water. Rinse several times as you make the fries to get rid of excess starch.
- When ready to fry, drain and dry the fries.
- Microwave raw fries for about 4-4:30 minutes to soften.
- Add enough oil to a frying pan to cover the bottom of the pan about 1/4 of an inch.
- Heat the oil over medium heat (a 3 on a scale of 1-5).
- Add the fries once the oil makes small bubbles when you test it with a chopstick or handle of a wooden spoon.
- Do not overcrowd the pan, I usually fry in two batches.
- Stir/flip fries as they cook.
- Fry until fries get patches of slightly browned, then turn heat up to medium high (a 4 out of 5) and fry until deep golden brown and crispy.
- Place finished fries in a fine wire mesh colander, toss with salt while still hot.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food frying pan french fries recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Frying Pan French Fries Recipe Video: