Chicken carbonara penne pasta, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken carbonara penne pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken carbonara penne pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Chicken carbonara penne pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken carbonara penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken carbonara penne pasta:
- Take 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 12 oz of penne pasta.
- Get 3 cups of water.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sweet corn/green peas.
- Take of parsley (for garish).
Steps to make Chicken carbonara penne pasta:
- Mix salt pepper and paprika and season both sides of chicken breasts. Dice bacon and mince garlic..
- Preheat cast iron skillet on high flame, reduce to medium flame then add oil.
- Cook both sides of the chicken until done. An internal temperature of 165F is ideal..
- Cook the bacon until crispy then add garlic and cook until fragrant..
- Remove the bacon, garlic and bacon grease from the pan..
- Add the water to the pan and cook pasta on medium flame for 10 minutes. Then reduce to a low flame..
- Combine the two eggs and parmesan cheese then immediately add to the pasta. Ensure to constantly stir to evenly coat pasta with the sauce and to prevent it from clumping/scrambling..
- While stirring, add chicken, bacon and garlic, and sweet corn or green peas. Garnish with parsley and serve hot..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken carbonara penne pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken carbonara penne pasta Recipe Video: