Handcut Steak French Fries, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, handcut steak french fries. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Handcut Steak French Fries is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Handcut Steak French Fries is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have handcut steak french fries using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Handcut Steak French Fries:
- Get of (1/3) Cup Sugar.
- Get of (3) Cup Tap Warm/Hot Water.
- Make ready of (3) Large Potatoes, Peeled And Cut Into 1/4 Thickness.
- Make ready of Oil For Frying.
- Get of Salt.
Instructions to make Handcut Steak French Fries:
- Dissolve the sugar in hot water..
- Add fries, soak for 15 minutes. This step removes startch..
- Remove fries, dry with towel throughly. (If you prefer crispy fries parch them for 8 minutes, dry them off then freeze them overnight at this point).
- Heat oil to 375 degrees. Fry for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden..
- Dump basket of fries on towel, salt..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food handcut steak french fries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Handcut Steak French Fries Recipe Video: