Serious Beans n’ Weenies, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, serious beans n’ weenies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Serious Beans n’ Weenies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Serious Beans n’ Weenies is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have serious beans n’ weenies using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Serious Beans n’ Weenies:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 1 pound of quality hot dogs, sausage, or brats of your fancy adult choice.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Make ready 1 of large carrot, peeled and roughly diced.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk, roughly diced.
- Take 1 of large (28 oz) can of sweet baked beans w/ bacon.
- Make ready of Sauce base.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of bourbon of choice.
- Take 1/2 cup of coffee of choice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of molasses.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Dry seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of mustard powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
Instructions to make Serious Beans n’ Weenies:
- Assemble your liquids in a medium sauce pan (get coffee ready first!), combining coffee, bourbon, mustard, molasses, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to simmer over medium heat and reduce, 8-10 minutes or until thick and syrupy. While summering, cook veggies and hot dogs..
- Melt 1 tbsp butter over medium high heat in large pot, then add hot dogs and cook undisturbed, about 3 minutes per side or until beginning to crisp a little..
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onion and another tbsp butter, and cook, stirring, about 4 minutes or until tender..
- Add 1 tbsp butter, tomato paste, garlic, oregano, carrots, and celery. Cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until all veggies are tender..
- Add thickened sauce base and beans to pot. Bring to full simmer..
- Gradually mix in dry seasoning (chili powder, cayenne, salt, pepper, and mustard powder. When you’re happy with the taste and the sauce is thick enough, divide into bowls and serve!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food serious beans n’ weenies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Serious Beans n’ Weenies Recipe Video: