"Cook Up" Frankfurters, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, "cook up" frankfurters. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
"Cook Up" Frankfurters is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. "Cook Up" Frankfurters is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook "cook up" frankfurters using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make "Cook Up" Frankfurters:
- Make ready 3 of Frankfurters.
- Get 1/2 of Small Onion.
- Make ready 1/2 of Small-Medium tomato.
- Make ready 1/2 of Sweet Pepper (Green).
- Take 1/4 of Scotch Bonnet Pepper.
- Make ready 2 of Tablespoon olive oil.
- Take 3 of Tablespoon Ketchup.
- Get 1 of Tablespoon water.
- Take 1/4 of Teaspoon black pepper.
- Get 2 cup of boiling water.
Instructions to make "Cook Up" Frankfurters:
- Boil frankfurters in 2 cups of water for 4 mins.
- Remove frankfurters and allow to cool for 5mins. Then slice frankfurters into small bite size pieces. Also dice onion, tomato, sweet pepper and scotch bonnet pepper..
- Heat Oil in frying pan and add tomato, onion, sweet green pepper and scotch bonnet pepper. Saute for about 45secs -1min at medium heat..
- Then add frankfurters and black pepper to frying pan. Saute with the seasonings for 1 min. Then add ketchup and black pepper. Saute for another 2- 3 mins at low heat. Then serve hot with mash potatoes or boiled green bananas.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food "cook up" frankfurters recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
"Cook Up" Frankfurters Recipe Video: