Ultimate Frankfurter, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ultimate frankfurter. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ultimate Frankfurter is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Ultimate Frankfurter is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ultimate frankfurter using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ultimate Frankfurter:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb of Beef.
- Prepare 1 each of Lamb's intestines.
- Get 1 dash of Vinegar.
- Take 25 grams of Onion, grated.
- Take 5 grams of Garlic, crushed.
- Take 2 grams of Corriander.
- Take 1 grams of Mustard.
- Get 1 grams of Mustard Seed.
- Make ready 2 grams of White Pepper.
- Get 10 grams of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of Dry Milk.
- Prepare 36 grams of Ice Water.
Steps to make Ultimate Frankfurter:
- Cut the meat into 1" cubes..
- Place in freezer for about 30 minutes..
- Soak casings in water with a splash of vinegar..
- Grate onion and garlic..
- Assemble spices. Activate with heat. Pulverize with a spice grinder..
- Prepare meat grinder..
- Grind meat..
- Combine meat, onion, garlic and seasonings in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment fitted..
- Beat on medium speed, slowly adding ice water..
- The result is a paste that smears to the side of the bowl..
- Check seasoning by poaching several chunks of sausage and tasting. Adjust as necessary..
- Prepare a sausage stuffer, mounted with a length of lamb casing..
- Stuff frankfurters..
- Pinch and twist to segment to desired length..
- Cook, very gently. I suggest baking at the lowest available temperature to an internal temperature of about 150°F (2 hours or so). This seems to yield the best texture..
- If your not planning to consume these quickly, they freeze pretty well..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ultimate frankfurter recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Ultimate Frankfurter Recipe Video: