Mexican Hotdogs, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mexican hotdogs. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Hotdogs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mexican Hotdogs is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican hotdogs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Hotdogs:
- Make ready 1 packages of large hotdogs or smoked sausages (12).
- Take 1 dozen of corn tortillas.
- Take 4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 dozen of tooth picks.
Steps to make Mexican Hotdogs:
- Heat tortillas in microwave for 30 seconds to make them more flexible 6 at a time.
- Heat oil over medium heat (don't make the oil too hot or the dog will be cold even though the outside is crispy).
- Roll each hot dog in a tortilla putting a tooth pick through each one to hold it..
- Put each hot dog into the oil seem down by pusshing most of the tooth pick through holding it by the pick and sliding it the last bit into the oil.
- Cook making 1/4 turns until each side is crispy (cooking at medium heat will heat the dogs with out the burning the tortilla.).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mexican hotdogs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mexican Hotdogs Recipe Video: