Ellen's take on a Hot Dog Recipe, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ellen's take on a hot dog recipe. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ellen's take on a Hot Dog Recipe is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ellen's take on a Hot Dog Recipe is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ellen's take on a hot dog recipe using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ellen's take on a Hot Dog Recipe:
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of beef sausage.
- Take 1 of hot dog bun.
- Prepare 1 leaf of lettuce + oil and salt for seasoning.
- Get A few of sticks of cucumber + oil and salt for seasoning.
- Prepare A few of fries + salt for seasoning.
- Prepare of to taste Ketchup,.
- Prepare of to taste Salad cream or mayonnaise,.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter, softened.
Instructions to make Ellen's take on a Hot Dog Recipe:
- With a knife, poke small holes all around the sausage so it absorbs the seasoning better and to help it properly cook through. Season the beef sausage, first with lemon juice and vegetable oil, then the salt, followed by the paprika and onion and garlic powder. Cover with cling film or a towel and leave on the counter for 10 minutes or in the fridge overnight..
- While you wait, prep the rest of the ingredients by first frying the fries and then salting them. Next add about 1/2 tsp of oil and a pinch of salt to the lettuce and cucumber sticks. After, cook the beef sausage your favourite way to do so, I grilled mine. To finish prep, microwave the hot dog bun for about 15 - 20 seconds. Split the bun in the middle but not all the way through and spread the butter evenly over the inside of the bun..
- To assemble, place the lettuce in the middle of the bun followed by the beef sausage and next just fill up any spaces with fries and cucumber cut into sticks. To finish, drizzle over some tomato ketchup and salad cream or mayonnaise. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ellen's take on a hot dog recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Ellen's take on a Hot Dog Recipe Recipe Video: