A Hot Dog Story, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, a hot dog story. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A Hot Dog Story is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. A Hot Dog Story is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have a hot dog story using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make A Hot Dog Story:
- Prepare 1 each of Hot dog.
- Take 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Take 1/2 medium of Yellow onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 6 medium of Crimini mushrooms.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Get 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of Egg.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 dash of Sriracha.
- Make ready 1 of as needed Sauerkraut.
- Get 1 tsp of Whole grain mustard.
Steps to make A Hot Dog Story:
- I got home hungry from a hike with the dog. First thing, I moved the last I had of a batch of good chicken stock to the burner. I added a hot dog and left them to simmer..
- I threw some sliced onion in a pan with a knob of butter and started it off at medium..
- I cleaned and quartered the mushrooms and tossed those into the pan..
- Took a break to play some guitar..
- Back to check on progress, I found the stock about where I wanted it, just thick enough to glaze my hot dog. I rolled the hot dog to coat and plucked it onto a cutting board..
- I emptied the broth into the sautée and added a splash of my vinegar and a little water, then reduced to the thick broth I was looking for. Removed from heat. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356567-simple-homemade-vinegar.
- Sliced the dog to fold it opened like a hot dog raft and placed it in a shallow bowl..
- Prepared a small non-stick on medium with a swirl of olive oil. When I could feel the heat 2 inches from the pan, I cracked an egg into it..
- Tasted the brothy sautée and poured it over the split dog..
- Flipped the egg, and pretty quickly, slid it out onto the split dog..
- Added some condiments: sauerkraut, sriracha, and a small dab of grain mustard..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food a hot dog story recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
A Hot Dog Story Recipe Video: