Grilled cheese dogs, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled cheese dogs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled cheese dogs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Grilled cheese dogs is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled cheese dogs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled cheese dogs:
- Get of hot dog buns.
- Get 4 of hot dogs cut in half.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 3 c of cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Grilled cheese dogs:
- Flatten hot dog buns with a rolling pin. In a small bowl, stir together butter, garlic powder, and onion powder. Spread all over bottom side of buns..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sear hot dogs (working in batches if necessary) until charred, 2 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Place bun buttered side down in skillet and top with 1/2 cup cheddar. Top with a hot dog and sprinkle with a little more cheddar and green onions..
- Cover with a lid and let cheese melt, then use a spatula to close the bun..
- Repeat with remaining buns and dogs..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled cheese dogs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled cheese dogs Recipe Video: