Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hot dog & bacon fried rice. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot dog & bacon fried rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice:
- Prepare 6 strips of bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1-2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 4 of hot dogs cut into 1/4-inch thick pieces.
- Prepare 6 cups of cooked rice.
- Prepare 4 of green onions, chopped (whites included).
- Take 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce to start.
- Make ready 3 Tablespoons of ketchup to start.
Steps to make Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice:
- Preheat large nonstick pan or wok to medium high and render bacon until the fat becomes translucent..
- Add onion and garlic and saute until onions become translucent..
- Add butter and let it melt..
- Add hot dogs and saute for a minute or two to let the hot dogs warm through..
- Add soy sauce and ketchup and stir to incorporate..
- Add rice, mix in thoroughly and let it warm through for 2 to 3 minutes, folding occasionally..
- Add chopped green onions, fold in, and also adjust for saltiness. If you'd like to add a touch more soy sauce, you can do that, or just add some salt a little bit at a time. Continue cooking for another 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- That's it. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hot dog & bacon fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice Recipe Video: