HotDog Sausages with Penne and Sultanas, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hotdog sausages with penne and sultanas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
HotDog Sausages with Penne and Sultanas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. HotDog Sausages with Penne and Sultanas is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook hotdog sausages with penne and sultanas using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make HotDog Sausages with Penne and Sultanas:
- Make ready 1 can of HotDog Sausages.
- Get 30 grams of Sultanas.
- Prepare 3 medium of Garlic.
- Get 100 grams of Penne Pasta.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 3 of Eggs.
- Take 1 bunch of Fresh Parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make HotDog Sausages with Penne and Sultanas:
- Cook the Penne Pasta in a bowl of hot water until its 'Al Dente'.
- Squeeze the 3 garlics in a cooking pan.
- Add the teaspoon of olive oil on the cooking pan.
- Cut the Hotdog sausages in slices and add it to the cooking pan.
- Add the teaspoon of dried parsley to the cooking pan.
- Let it braise for about 4 minutes in medium heat.
- Mix the cooked pasta with the rest on the cooking pan.
- Mix the two eggs with the cooking pan.
- Let it cook for a little bit more.
- Add leafs of fresh parsley to taste.
- Add leafs of fresh parsley to taste and mix it all together.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food hotdog sausages with penne and sultanas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
HotDog Sausages with Penne and Sultanas Recipe Video: