Traditional Cream Free Carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, traditional cream free carbonara. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Traditional Cream Free Carbonara is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Traditional Cream Free Carbonara is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have traditional cream free carbonara using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Cream Free Carbonara:
- Make ready 2 of whole egg, 1 egg yolk.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese power.
- Take 100 g of bacon cube, in French is Lardons.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Make ready of Spaghetti for 2 people.
Instructions to make Traditional Cream Free Carbonara:
- Boil the water, cook the spaghetti according to the instruction on the package, in the mean while, prepare the sauce..
- Heat the pan, add a little bit oil, add the bacon, slowly cook the bacon with median heat until all the bacon oil has come out and bacon become brown and crispy, if you feel there are too much oil, get a kitchen pepper and remover some of them in the pan. In the mean time the spaghetti should be nearly cooked..
- Add the chopped garlic to the pan, cook it with bacon a little bit until the smell has come out, or you can choose to cook it a little bit more like until golden brown..
- Prepare the egg sauce, whisk eggs and egg yolk together, add Parmesan, salt, pepper. Mix them well together. This is the traditional carbonara sauce, its creamy, rich and healthy..
- Turn off the heat. Add freshly cooked spaghetti to the bacon pan(don't add too much spaghetti water), remove the pan from the heat, quick stir to mix the spaghetti with the bacon, garlic and bacon oil.(finish this part in 15 second).
- 15 second after removed from the pan(get a perfect temperature, not too hot to cook the egg, not too cold to get soup noodle), quickly add the egg sauce to spaghetti, stir it quickly, prevent the scrambled egg:), you will get a creamy texture..
- Add additional Parmesan powder on the top as you like, and enjoy !.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food traditional cream free carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Traditional Cream Free Carbonara Recipe Video: