Weenie Green Bean Casserole, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, weenie green bean casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Weenie Green Bean Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Weenie Green Bean Casserole is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook weenie green bean casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Weenie Green Bean Casserole:
- Get 1 lb of Beef franks.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- Get 1/2 cup of Finely chopped onion.
- Take 9 oz of Frzn Italian or French cut green beans.
- Get 10 3/4 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 9 oz of Pkg refrigerator biscuits.
- Get 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Weenie Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sauteè onions in butter until translucent..
- Add frozen green beans, stir in soup, milk, seasoning (I like to add pepper& garlic powder) heat thoroughly..
- Fold in beef franks that have been cut lengthwise in half and then crosswise in half (I prefer crosswise in peices). Let simmer on low boil stirring occasionly until desired consistency (about 10 minutes).
- Seperate biscuits, cut into quarters and arrange in a border around the skillet (or pour mixture into 9x13 pyrex) point side up..
- Bake @ 375°F until biscuits are golden brown (about 10-15 minutes)..
- Sprinkle cheese over biscuits and serve as soon as cheese has melted..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food weenie green bean casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Weenie Green Bean Casserole Recipe Video: