Frankfurter Wraps, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, frankfurter wraps. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frankfurter Wraps is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Frankfurter Wraps is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook frankfurter wraps using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Frankfurter Wraps:
- Make ready 1 of Frankfurters (a.k.a. hot dogs).
- Get 1 of bacon.
- Make ready 1 of cheese of your choice.
- Take 1 of mustard.
- Make ready 1 of BBQ sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Frankfurter Wraps:
- Slice frankfurter vertically from end to end. But do NOT cut all the way through to split them in half..
- Add mustard and thin slice(s) of cheese to the crevice cut into the frankfurter..
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each frankfurter. Insert wet toothpicks into the frankfurter to keep the bacon in place..
- Place on grill. Add BBQ at this point if you wish or grill them as is..
- Eat with a bun or slice into pieces..
- This is a simple but tasty way to add some variety to your grill party..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food frankfurter wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Frankfurter Wraps Recipe Video: