Easy Tuna Carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, easy tuna carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Tuna Carbonara is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Easy Tuna Carbonara is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy tuna carbonara using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Tuna Carbonara:
- Make ready 250 g of spaghetti pasta.
- Get 1 of bulb medium garlic.
- Make ready 2 of medium egg yolks.
- Take 155 g of canned tuna flakes in oil.
- Get of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- Take leaves of Dried basil.
- Take to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Easy Tuna Carbonara:
- Cook the pasta as per instructions and set aside..
- While the pasta is cooking, mix together 2 egg yolks with grated cheddar cheese. You can put in as much cheddar as preferred, but for this recipe, I used enough just to allow the yolks to coat them evenly..
- Heat a wok or frying pan on high. Drizzle some olive oil..
- One the oil is hot enough, saute the garlic until aromatic. If your pan is hot enough, you should hear the garlic sizzle as soon as you put them in..
- Add your tuna flakes together with the oil. Saute well..
- One the tuna is aromatic, add in your cheese and yolk mixture. Stir well..
- You will notice that your mixture will become creamy and have a thick cream-like consistency..
- Add in your cooked pasta and mixed well. Sprinkle with dried basil as desired..
- Add in salt to taste..
- Enjoy your pasta! :).
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food easy tuna carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe Video: