sizzling hotdogs, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, sizzling hotdogs. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
sizzling hotdogs is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. sizzling hotdogs is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sizzling hotdogs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make sizzling hotdogs:
- Prepare 5 large of hotdogs or sausages.
- Take 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Take 1/4 of soysauce.
- Get 1 large of white onion.
- Make ready 1 of bellpepper any color.
- Prepare 1 of birds eye chili/dried chili/lady finger chili.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make sizzling hotdogs:
- heat the pan add the oil and butter saute onion and bellpepper cut diagonally.
- add the hotdogs make it a little brown then add ketchup and soysauce adjust the taste.
- mix them together add some sugar adjust the sweetness then lastly add the chilies then turn off the fire.
- best serve on sizzling plate then topped with toasted garlic.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sizzling hotdogs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
sizzling hotdogs Recipe Video: