Cheesy Hotdog Pockets, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, cheesy hotdog pockets. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Hotdog Pockets is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Cheesy Hotdog Pockets is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy hotdog pockets using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Hotdog Pockets:
- Take 1/2 packages of Jenni O Hotdogs.
- Make ready 1 packages of American cheese singles.
- Make ready 2 can of Grands buttermilk biscuits.
Instructions to make Cheesy Hotdog Pockets:
- Roll out biscuits (one at a time).
- Place a slice of American cheese in the center of the rolled out biscuit.
- Put 1 hotdog on top of the cheese single.
- Roll the biscuit over the hotdog and cheese (creating a cannoli shape).
- Fold the loose ends of the biscuit over the ends of the hotdog.
- Bake until golden brown and the cheese is starting to ooze out.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy hotdog pockets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cheesy Hotdog Pockets Recipe Video: