Chili Cheese Dog Casserole ( Taste of Home Kid Cookbook ), this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chili cheese dog casserole ( taste of home kid cookbook ). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole ( Taste of Home Kid Cookbook ) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Chili Cheese Dog Casserole ( Taste of Home Kid Cookbook ) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chili cheese dog casserole ( taste of home kid cookbook ) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Cheese Dog Casserole ( Taste of Home Kid Cookbook ):
- Take 1 each of Jiffy Corn Bread/Muffin Mix (8.5oz).
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Green Pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Celery.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of Hot Dogs; halved lengthwise & cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 1 can of Chili with Beans ( 15 oz ).
- Take 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese ( divided in half ).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tumeric ( I add it to everything! ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground Flax Seeds ( I add this as much as possible; mixed in with cornbread batter ).
Steps to make Chili Cheese Dog Casserole ( Taste of Home Kid Cookbook ):
- Preheat oven to 350*F..
- Prepare cornbread batter according to package directions then spread half of the batter into a greased 8 inch square baking dish and set aside.
- In a large skillet , saute the green pepper, onion and celery in oil until crisp and tender. Stir in hot dogs; saute 3 to 4 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Stir in the chili, brown sugar, garlic powder in chili powder; heat through. Stir in half cup of cheese..
- Game over corn bread batter. Then top with remaining cornbread batter. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top..
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 28 to 32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chili cheese dog casserole ( taste of home kid cookbook ) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole ( Taste of Home Kid Cookbook ) Recipe Video: