healthy protein hotdogs, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy protein hotdogs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
healthy protein hotdogs is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. healthy protein hotdogs is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have healthy protein hotdogs using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make healthy protein hotdogs:
- Make ready 1 head of broccoli.
- Take 90 grams of oat flakes.
- Make ready 65 grams of psyllium seed husk.
- Take 5 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 10 of chicken sausages.
Steps to make healthy protein hotdogs:
- preheat oven to 180°F.
- cut the broccoli flowers off and boil them till al dente.
- drain, cool and put them in a blender with the 5 eggs.
- put the oats in a mini blender and blend it to a flour.
- put the oat flour in with the broccoli and blend together.
- transfer the mix to a bowl and mix in the husk.
- let the dough sit for 15-20 min.
- take a big spoonful of the dough and press it around a sausage (tip, dip your hands in water between each dog).
- place the dogs on parchment paper and place them in the middle of the oven for about 35-40 min till they are goldenbrown.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy protein hotdogs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
healthy protein hotdogs Recipe Video: