Old Fashioned, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, old fashioned. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Old Fashioned is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Old Fashioned is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have old fashioned using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Old Fashioned:
- Get 14 ounce of old style hotdogs.
- Take 1/2 cup of sauerkraut.
- Get 15 ounce of chili no beans.
- Prepare 6 of hotdog buns.
- Get of To taste yellow prepared mustard.
- Take of To taste Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Make ready of To taste chow chow.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of water for steaming.
- Take 3 tablespoons of water to go with the sauerkraut.
Steps to make Old Fashioned:
- Take 4 hotdogs and add to a skillet fry 2 minutes and turn a quarter turn. When each hotdog has turned a full rotation, add water and cover for 10 minutes to steam. Simmer the other 2 hotdogs in the sauerkraut covered for 20 minutes..
- Add mustard to the chow chow buns. Add mustard and ketchup to the all the way dogs. Heat the chili..
- Add boiled hotdogs to the mustard, ketchup buns, and the steam-fried dogs to the mustard bun..
- Add chow chow to both dogs. The mustard one is done. Add the chili and sauerkraut to the mustard, ketchup, chow chow dog. Serve I hope you enjoy!! I served this with the leftover soup I had..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food old fashioned recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Old Fashioned Recipe Video: