Jeff and Nessie's Caramelized Hotdog Slices, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, jeff and nessie's caramelized hotdog slices. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jeff and Nessie's Caramelized Hotdog Slices is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Jeff and Nessie's Caramelized Hotdog Slices is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook jeff and nessie's caramelized hotdog slices using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jeff and Nessie's Caramelized Hotdog Slices:
- Take 3 large of hotdogs.
- Take 1 tbsp of buttermilk.
- Get 4 clove of minced garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of honey (optional).
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make Jeff and Nessie's Caramelized Hotdog Slices:
- Slice hotdogs as shown below..
- Melt butter in a pan..
- Sautee garlic until golden brown but do not burn it. You may also add onions. In our case, we ran out of onions that is why we just added some garlic..
- Add in the sliced hot dogs..
- Add soy sauce, water, brown sugar, and vinegar. You may also add in honey..
- Mix it and let it cook for about 3 minutes or until sauce caramelized. You may add more soy sauce, sugar or vinegar according to your preference..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food jeff and nessie's caramelized hotdog slices recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Jeff and Nessie's Caramelized Hotdog Slices Recipe Video: