Leftover Porcupine Ball Sandwiches, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, leftover porcupine ball sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Leftover Porcupine Ball Sandwiches is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Leftover Porcupine Ball Sandwiches is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have leftover porcupine ball sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Porcupine Ball Sandwiches:
- Take 2 of leftover porcupine balls see my recipe.
- Get 1 of hotdog bun.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tablespoons of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Leftover Porcupine Ball Sandwiches:
- Add mayonnaise to the bun. Cut the meatballs in half, unless you have an unhingable jaw. Add the halves to the bun. Cover with cheese..
- Put into microwave oven for 1 minute. If you want it toasty put it under the broiler till crispy. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food leftover porcupine ball sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leftover Porcupine Ball Sandwiches Recipe Video: