Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, coney dog stuffed crust pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have coney dog stuffed crust pizza using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza:
- Get 1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated thin crust pizza dough.
- Make ready 1 can of Hormel Chili (with or without beans, your prefrence).
- Take 2 cup of Lays "Dill Pickle" flavored potato chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of Nathans Hot Dogs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of diced yellow onion.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Sliced Dill pickles or pickle relish.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Shredded colby cheese.
- Take 8 stick of colby string cheese.
Instructions to make Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Crush 2 cups Lays Dill Pickle flavor chips.
- Unroll dough onto 8 x 12 cookie sheet.
- Line edges of dough with colby string cheese leaving approximately quarter inch of space. Fold dough over string cheese and press edges of dough to seal.
- Take 1 cup of crushed chips and spread evenly over dough, pressing lightly. Set additional cup of crushed chips aside for later.
- Par bake stuffed crust with chips for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Spread can of chili evenly over par baked crust and crushed chips..
- Sprinkle diced onions atop chili mixture (this can be eliminated if you choose).
- slice Nathans hot dogs so they make small, round slices. Add to chili mixture atop pizza.
- Evenly sprinkle shredded colby over all ingredients atop pizza.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of crushed Lays Dill Pickle flavor chips on pizza.
- Bake pizza in 400°F oven for 10-12 minutes or until edges of crust are golden. Remove from oven and let stand 2 minutes..
- If you choose, add sliced Dill pickles to pizza, or sprinkle pickle relish to taste..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coney dog stuffed crust pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza Recipe Video: