Crockpot Hot Dogs (with no added water), this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot hot dogs (with no added water). It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Hot Dogs (with no added water) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Hot Dogs (with no added water) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crockpot hot dogs (with no added water) using 1 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Hot Dogs (with no added water):
- Prepare 1 of Hot dogs (as many as you'd like).
Instructions to make Crockpot Hot Dogs (with no added water):
- For a small amount: just lay the dogs on the bottom of the crockpot..
- For a crowd: stand hot dogs on their ends to fit the max amount. You can fit up to 60 hot dogs in a 6-quart slow cooker..
- NOTE: There is no need to add water. The hot dogs will release moisture all on their own and if the hot dogs are in hot water for too long, they will split..
- Cook for approximately 3 hours on low or on high for about 2 hours. After the dogs are fully heated, you can just keep them on the warm setting until needed so they are hot and ready for you at any time..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food crockpot hot dogs (with no added water) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Crockpot Hot Dogs (with no added water) Recipe Video: