Hot Dog Chili Sauce, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, hot dog chili sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot Dog Chili Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hot Dog Chili Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook hot dog chili sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Dog Chili Sauce:
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 (12 oz) of package hot dogs (the red kind, Jesse Jones, Curtis).
- Get 1 of large sweet onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 can of tomato paste (6 oz).
- Get 3 can of water (use the tomato paste can).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 4 tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of white vinegar (or lemon juice).
Instructions to make Hot Dog Chili Sauce:
- Put onions in food processor and grind finely. You want the onions to disappear in the sauce. If you don't have a food processor, grate the onions as finely as possible. Set onions aside..
- Cut up hot dogs and place in food processor. It's OK if there's a little leftover onion still in there! Grind the hot dogs finely to almost a paste consistency. You may need to add some water. If you don't have a food processor, I don't know what to tell you. Grate them as finely as possible..
- Add onions (plus onion juice), ground hot dogs and ground beef into pot over medium heat. Break up the ground beef as much as possible while browning..
- When beef has browned, add tomato paste and stir until well incorporated..
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer at least 2 hours..
- Serve in buns over your favorite hot dogs with condiments of your choice. Our favorites are yellow mustard, onions, chili and coleslaw!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hot dog chili sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hot Dog Chili Sauce Recipe Video: