Fried Chicken With Cranberry Tomato Beer Sauce, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fried chicken with cranberry tomato beer sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Chicken With Cranberry Tomato Beer Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Fried Chicken With Cranberry Tomato Beer Sauce is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried chicken with cranberry tomato beer sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken With Cranberry Tomato Beer Sauce:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of dried cranberry.
- Take of CRANBERRY TOMATO BEER SAUCE.
- Make ready 3 large of tomato.
- Make ready 2 small of garlic.
- Make ready 1 large of onion dice.
- Make ready 1 small of dice ginger.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of spagheti sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of vineger.
- Make ready 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Make ready 1/2 can of beer.
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar and soy sauce.
- Get of FRIED CHICKEN.
- Prepare 1 of chicken.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Fried Chicken With Cranberry Tomato Beer Sauce:
- in pan with little oil sautee garlic , ginger and onion till fragrant.
- add tomato with tomato sauce and spagheti sauce cover lid simmer for 10 minute.
- mash up tomato then add soy sauce , sugar and vineger.
- add beer mix well and simmer for another 10 minute.
- add coriander simmer for another 1 minute then serve hot.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fried chicken with cranberry tomato beer sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fried Chicken With Cranberry Tomato Beer Sauce Recipe Video: